- 1 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (tinned) – this is usually found on the oriental food isles.
- 1 tbsp coconut flour (You can buy this online or from Holland and Barrett)
- 2 tbsp honey / maple syrup
- more desiccated coconut for rolling.
- preheat the oven to 180°c
- put all the ingredients (except the extra coconut) into a mixing bowl and stir well until combined.
- roll into balls as small or big as you like (i made about 8 small balls)
- dip / roll the balls in the extra coconut
- bake on a lined baking sheet for aprox 20 mins until golden brown.