- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts / seeds
- 1/4 cup mixed dried fruit
- Milk / yoghurt & berries to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 180°c and put the oats in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together the melted coconut oil and honey and pour over the oats, stirring well to make sure all the oats are covered, spread the oats out on a baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes, make sure they don’t burn.
- Remove the oats from the oven and stir in the nuts and seeds. Return to the oven for another 7 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the oven and leave to cool, once cool stir in the dried fruit and store in an airtight container. Serve with milk or Greek yoghurt and top with berries.