- 250g ground almonds
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp date syrup / maple syrup / honey
- 60g raisins
- pinch himalayan pink salt
- Preheat the oven to 160°c and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Combine the ground almonds, bicarb, cinnamon, coconut oil, butter, vanilla extract and your chosen sweetener in a food processor or you can do this by hand in a mixing bowl if you prefer / don’t have a food processor.
- Stir in the raisins and mix well until all the ingredients are combined.
- Scoop up small portions of the mixture and use your hands to shape into cookies placing them on the baking tray as you go, they will get bigger in the oven so make sure you leave space between each cookie.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes until starting to brown. Leave to cool and firm up before enjoying.