Ingredients (serves 2)
- 3-4 small frozen bananas (or 2 large)
- 170g pot Total Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (I used the crunchy one which was amazing) (optional)
- 1 scoop protein powder (to make protein ice cream) (optional)
- Simply blitz the bananas in your food processor until the mix looks crumbly, then add in the Greek yog and continue to process until its looks like soft scoop ice cream.
- If you are adding peanut butter or protein powder do this now and blitz again until you get the desired consistency.