- 200ml full fat tinned coconut milk or creamed coconut.
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder *
- 2 tsp raw honey / maple syrup
- 50 gram 85% or above chocolate **
*I used Optimum nutrition gold standard whey
**I used Green & Blacks
- To make the filling, simply mix everything together in a bowl, press into a rectangular tuppeware or baking tray lined with baking paper and use a spatula to create a rectangle shape, place in the freezer to set for a couple of hours.
- For the coating, melt the dark chocolate in a bain marie or microwave.
- Remove the filling from the freezer and slice into bars (I made 6) dip each bar in the melted chocolate and place on a plate lined with baking paper, when you have coated all the bars, place in the fridge to set
- Once set you can store the bars in a container in the fridge (I doubt they will last very long). xx